Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Writing Style

It's something that comes naturally, apparently. I seem to have to work hard for my writing to make any sense, or even stick to any kind of story line. I am happy about this though, as I know that everything I write has had hard work go into it.

However I seem to have a 'trend' in my writing. I write very deep and emotional stories, which is great, but not really appropriate for the womag market I want to target. It needs to be a bit slushier I guess.

I think I need to work on my ideas, I seem to have a very deep mind and thought process, making my stories over emotional, where-as I need light, fluffy love stories. Perhaps I shoud look at some other mazgazine from the past and take a few story lines, mix them together and come up with my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment