Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

A new day

Last night I had a bit of a 'break-down'. I really questioned my skills as a writer. Can I do this? Is this the right thing for me? Can I actually make this a full time income?

My husband sat me down and kindly reassured me that 'of course I can'. I just need to regain the focus I had in the beginning when I was writing every day.

So this morning I have come up with a routine-that I need to stick to. I need to treat this as a full working day. Not taking breaks and being on facebook all day.

Also I have taken up reading again, 45 minutes in the morning and 45 minutes in the evening. It really sparks up the creative juices; reading words that you would never think to use.
I love reading and don't know why I stopped reading at all.

Now it is onwards and upwards for me and to get in with my writing career-because that is what this is; it's a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment