Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Once the ball is rolling

Yesterday I spent the day writing an entry for a competition. I say writing; it also included proof reading and editing. Today I have left my piece of writing so that when I go back to it tomorrow I will see it in a new light and pick up any mistakes a lot easier.

Isn't it amazing how once you have got the creative juices flowing again after a long break they just keep on flowing! Today I have thought of a filler, or even an article, depending on how interested the publisher is. I have also thought of an idea for a filler/reader's letter.

I am extremely pleased to be motivated with my writing once again.

In terms of my course with The Writers' Bureau I have completed the first part of my next fiction assignment (F3). I am hoping that in the next week or so I will have finished the assignment and have it sent off.

No comments:

Post a Comment